What is it?
Indio allows agents to add, edit, and remove their account’s contacts. Agents can also set the contact’s permissions and level of access for each account.
Benefits of the feature:
Insureds can control which contacts have access to Indio, as well as access to specific forms and information. As a result, when contacts login into their Indio account, they will only see the forms, schedules, requests, and documents that they have been assigned.
How to use the feature:
There are two ways within an account to manage contact information and permissions:
From an account’s right-hand information bar under Client Contacts
From the Manage Account option on the account’s left-hand navigation bar.
Manage Contacts From an Account’s Right-Hand Information Bar
1) Navigate to the account’s right-hand information bar located within the account’s page and hover over the Client Contacts section. Click on the pencil icon to update the contacts.
2) A panel will appear on the right with options to add, remove, or edit a contact. To add a contact, click “+ Create Client Contact.” To remove a contact, click the trash icon. To edit an existing contact, click the pencil icon on a row.
3) When editing an existing contact, you will see the options below. To learn more, about Access Groups and setting Permissions, check out this article: Client Contact Permissions.
Primary Contact - The contact will become the account’s primary decision-maker. There can only be one Primary Contact per account. The Primary Contact will have full access to the account, including the ability to add, remove, edit, sign, and submit all information and documents of the account. The Primary Contact will also have the ability to add, remove, or edit other contacts to the account.
Manage Contacts from The “Manage Account” Option on the Account’s Left-Hand Navigation Bar
1) To add or remove a contact from the Manage Account option on the account’s left-hand navigation bar, click on Manage Account.
2) Scroll down to the Client Contacts section. To add a contact, click “+ Create Client Contact.” To remove a contact, click the trash icon for a contact. To edit an existing contact, click the pencil icon.
When editing an existing contact, you will see the same options as shown above for for Edit Client Contact.
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our Support Team! The chat feature is located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the platform, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized for Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers. If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or less, there may be limited functionality as a result. Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach the end of support on January 31, 2020.