What is it?
The “Export to…” function allows you to update the current data in your AMS by the option to download a select number of schedules into a specific file type. Afterwards, it can be uploaded into your agency management system. For EPIC and AMS360 users, the file type is a .csv and Sagitta users will upload a .xml file. Epic also has bidirectional integration which will allow the data to be exported directly to the Epic schedules.
Indio currently exports the following schedules:
Other Named Insured
Product and Product Details
Prior Carrier + Loss History/ Policy History
Equipment Storage (Available in Locations Workbook)
Benefits of the Feature:
This feature will save you time from having to manually edit and input the new data back in your AMS.
How Does the Feature Work:
1. Click into Schedule Workbook from the Submissions page.
2. When the Schedules window opens, and all the workbooks appear, you have 2 options on how to use the “Export to…” Function.
3. The first option is to export all schedules from the above list at once. You can do this by following the image below:
4. From there, select the Export function and Indio will download the workbooks into a ZIP file. After you unzip them, the files will be in the compatible file type and format.
5. You will then be able to go to your AMS system and upload the file.
For Epic with bidirectional integration, at the Submission level choose Actions, Export to Epic. Select Schedules, then click next and follow the prompts.
For Epic manually push via spreadsheet, choose Download on the schedule list in a Submission, once the file has downloaded access Epic, and go to the Client > Policies > Select the Policy > Actions (or right click) > Import Risk > Click the + > Select Risk Type, Mapping File, Importing Options, File to Import > Process
AMS360: Go to client > Policy >Import data schedules (top toolbar) > select Import File
The below is the Policy page. You can select Import data Schedules from the 2 icons highlighted in blue:
The below is the Import data Schedules screen. You must select a file for upload.
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our support team using the chat feature located in the bottom right-hand corner of the platform or email firstname.lastname@example.org.