What is it?
This feature gives you the ability to electronically sign your applications right after you have filled out and completed all the necessary information for your insurance agent. It also automatically notifies your agent so you don’t have to.
Benefits of the Feature: This will help save you time from having to print PDFs, manually sign, scan, email, and/or fax the applications back to your agent.
How to Use the Feature:
When you sign into Indio, you will be taken into the Applications page of your Account.
1. Click “Fill Out” on any application under Forms that requires you to input your information.
2. When you have filled out the necessary form and are ready to sign, click the "Proceed to Submit" button in the top right corner. (If you are not ready to sign, you can click Finish Later or the back arrow in the top left corner at any time. It will automatically save the information
3. If there were any required questions missed, you will be alerted to finish answering them. Please click on “Review” and it will take you to the question that requires attention.
4. Once all issues have been resolved, you can now proceed by clicking on the "Continue" button.
Please note: Not all forms will require a signature. If you are completing a form that does not require a signature, then you will see "Submit Form" rather than a "Continue" button. You will also notice that it will only say Submitted on [Date] underneath the Application.
You will also notice that it will only say Submitted on [Date] underneath the Application.
5. After you press “Continue”, you will be taken to the Electronic Signature Agreement page. You can read the disclosure here. Press “Continue” to move forward.
6. You are now on the Previewing page. From here, you can (1.) scroll down on the application, review the information, and click on the signature boxes. (2.) Scroll down and select a specific page. (3.) Click on the right arrow and it will take you to any page that needs a signature.
7. Press “Click here to sign”
8. The “Adopt Signature” window will appear. You can choose whether you want to (1.) Draw your own signature or (2.) Select from a list of Signatures.
9. Once all signatures have been placed, you can now choose "Finish and Submit" at the very bottom center of the form.
10. When the document has successfully signed, you will be directed to this last page. From here, press “Go to your portal” to go back to the Applications page of your account.
11. Any application that has been successfully signed will state “Submitted and Signed on [Date]”
Still have questions? If you are running into any problems on the Indio platform then please do reach out to your agent who can assist further.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized on the browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or less, there may be limited functionality as a result.