What is it?
Allows admin users to select/manage the languages for the agents and insureds to choose from in the Indio platform.
Benefits of the feature:
Using this feature will allow the user to have a personalized experience, with effective localization. Agencies can now display the user interface elements in the locale specific to that of the insured.
How the feature works (Admin):
In the Agency Profile, admin users can select/manage the languages for the agents and insureds to choose from in the Indio platform. Agency Profile is found under the Admin menu item, use the 'Select Available Languages' selector to add/remove languages for your brokerage.
How It Works:
1. Log into your admin user account.
2. Click on the Admin tab in the main navigation at the top of the screen and then click on the Agency Profile tab.
3. Make edits to the field Select Available Languages', add or remove a language
4. Save Changes.
5. The Selected language(s) can now be set as a language preference when creating a new Agent or when adding a new Contact.
6. Agents or Insureds can also change their language preference when logging into Indio or by clicking on their Profile > Change Language option.
Please note at least one language must be selected when multi-language feature is enabled for your brokerage, if left empty the default language will be set to English (United States). Languages supported are English(United States), English(Canada) and French(Canada).
Note: For users with the language preference set to CA-French, any user entered text or user entered fields are not translated to CA-French. The Forms change summary and full change history report downloaded are not translated to CA-French.
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our support team using the chat feature located in the bottom right-hand corner of the platform or email email@example.com.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized on browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer there may be limited functionality as a result.