What is it?
The Marketing Tracker is a dedicated Indio submission section supporting the various functions needed when agents go to market.
Benefits of the Feature:
Directly leverage completed schedules, forms, and shared files in your underwriter emails
Quickly see the markets you’ve gone out to and each market’s status
Utilize previously sent marketing packets from the submission as templates to go out to additional markets
Download a copy of the marketing packet(s) at any time
How to Use the Feature:
1. Navigate into a specific submission on a client account then click on the tab labeled Marketing. If you have not previously marketed this submission to carriers through Indio, you will see a screen with just one option, Send to Market.
2. Once you have sent the submission to one or more markets through Indio you will see a list of the carriers you marketed the submission to, sorted alphabetically.
3. You can click on a row to expand it and, using the tabs, view details of the submission, the attachments that were included, and any activity related to that submission.
4. You can also keep track of the status of a marketing submission. A sent submission's default status is Sent, but clicking on the status allows you to change it by selecting from Quoted, Bound, or Declined.
To learn more about the Indio/Epic Send to Market activity integration, click here.
5. Clicking on the three dots of the overflow menu gives you the ability to download a copy of the submission in its entirety for your records, market a copy of that submission to a different carrier, and/or send an email update to your underwriter (i.e. this will be a new email sent to your underwriter where all updated notes and additional attachments will be recorded within the marketing row).
Click here to learn more about Indio's Send to Market feature.
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our Support Team! The chat feature is located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the platform, or email at email@example.com.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized for Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers. If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or less, there may be limited functionality as a result. Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach end of support on January 31, 2020.