Agents can now send digital submissions directly to a market / carrier.
Currently this is limited to submissions to Travelers & State Auto, but more carriers are being added.
How it works:
1. When you are ready to send a submission to a market, go to that Submission and click on the "Data Collection" Tab:
2. There are two paths you can take sending a submission to a market:
a.) Under the "Actions" button, click on "Send to Market":
b.) Under the "Send" button, click on "Send to Market":
3. The first step in sending a submission is to select the market that you want to send to by using the search box:
NOTE - Digital submissions are denoted by the lightning bolt icon to the left of the carrier's name (ie: Travelers Group, State Auto):
NOTE: You will see a message stating your submission will be sent directly to the selected carrier (see the next screenshot below).
Then, enter the Lines of Business to use for this marketing submission.
4. Next, click on the blue "Next" button in the top right-hand corner:
There may be form attachments required by the carrier for the Lines of Business selected. If a required form is not currently included in the data collection submission you will get the following error.
Click the Go to Data Collection button to go back and add the missing form(s) to the data collection submission.
5. Next, add the attachments-- forms, schedules, and documents-- from your Indio Documents or directly from your computer:
6. Once you have the selected attachments you would like to include, click on the blue "Next" button at the top right-hand corner:
There may be one or more form attachments required by the carrier for the Lines of Business selected. If a required form is not currently attached here, you will get the following error.
7. Next, fill in the submission details:
- Effective Date (will be pre-filled)
- Expiration Date (will be pre-filled)
- Need by Date (currently optional field)
- Lines of Business (this is keyed off of forms)
- Producer (selecting another colleague)
- Narrative (personal message you want to send to the underwriter)
There may be one or more form attachments required by the carrier for the Lines of Business selected. If you add a Line of Business on this page, you may be required to attach additional forms to this marketing submission.
8. Once you have filled in the details, click on the blue "Next" button at the top right-hand corner. If a carrier has required data fields that are not entered yet, you will see the following error.
The required fields may be part of a group of fields that may be repeated on a form. For example, the ACORD 125 has multiple fields for a client contact and there can be multiple client contacts on a form. These are referred to as "repeatable rows".
For each repeatable row, all the required fields must be entered.
At least one set of fields for a repeatable row is required.
9. Once all required fields have been filled out, then you will have an opportunity to preview before sending:
10. If everything looks good, click the blue button "Send to Market" in the top right-hand corner:
11. If the digital submission successfully was sent, you will see this confirmation screen with the client name and the carrier name:
12. On the confirmation screen, you can also download a copy that includes all details of the submission:
13. You are done! You can exit the screen by clicking the blue "Finish" button at the top right-hand corner:
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our Support Team! The chat feature is located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the platform or email at email@example.com.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized on the browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or less, there may be limited functionality as a result. Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach end of support on January 31, 2020.