How it works:
1. Navigate to a Submission, click the "Marketing" tab, and click the "Send an Update" button.
The "Update Submission" option in the overflow menu is for sending an updated to a single market. Use "Send an Update" to send to the same update to multiple markets at the same time.
2. Select which markets you would like to send the submission update to.
3. Select attachments to include with the submission.
Attachments are optional if you are just sending a note (in the next step).
4. Add a note to the recipient(s).
Adding a note is optional if you are just sending attachments (in the previous step).
The Lines of Business (LOBs) do not appear if multiple markets are selected because the LOBs may be different for different markets.
5. Preview the content. When it is ready to send, click the "Send Update" button (in the top right-hand corner).
6. You will receive a confirmation that the submission update is being sent.
7. The Marketing tab for a Submission shows the update details for each market.
8. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after all updates have been sent successfully.
What if there is an error sending a submission update? Please refer to:
Still have questions? Feel free to chat with our Support Team! The chat feature is located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the platform or email at email@example.com.
Note: The Indio Technologies platform is most optimized on the browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer (IE) 10 or less, there may be limited functionality as a result. Internet Explorer (IE) 10 will reach end of support on January 31, 2020.